Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Watch out!!!! I am now mobile and updating the blog from the road now. (j/k... I never text, blog, use the phone in any capacity on the road. Hands always at 10 & 2!)

2 comments:

amyomiller said...

What - ever! I have photos - yes, incriminating photos of you "multitasking" while behind the driver's seat. I won't say exactly what you were doing but YOU know...

Christi said...

I struggled with whether or not to even allow publication of this implicating comment. But, since I have NO idea what you are talking about, I allowed it. I st..st..st..stand by my statement... hands always, or usually, or generally at 10 and 2.