Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Again, I Heart Kris Allen ...


...But I hope he does not win.


There. I said it. I do not want Kris Allen to win although I really, really like him. I think he is a better singer, has a better demeanor, is humble and I SO enjoy the untechnically sound jaw jut. Love the jaw jut! He appears to come from good stock as well judging from tonight's show. Mainly, I like him because he does not make me look at his tongue when he channels Gene Simmons like somebody else we all know. There is really no need for that.


I do not want him to have to sign with 19 records and lose the money he would make otherwise. Let's let the scary Adam be saddled with 19 and let's get Kris signed somewhere else with a better contract. They are going to strangle him with all sorts of caveats and the like and I want him to be able to do what he wants. The only reason I want him to win is for the complete and total upset over scary Adam. He is really scary to me. I am overreacting here? I think not.

Just to be clear... I really like Kris Allen!
Let's crown the West Coast this time, though.

2 comments:

Laura said...

not overreacting at all. I'm tired of seeing A.L.s smirk, attitude of thinking he's all that...gag, AND being molested by that nasty tongue!

Christi said...

Nicely put if not a wretched image in my mind and on my screen. I could totally live if he wins though. I wish better things for my Kris.