Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Top 5 Worst Places to "Travel" (..Again, IMHO)

Not to complain, but there are some places that are just not fun to go... I actually can't stand doing them.  I would rather eat chocolate ice cream than go to these places... and if you know me at all, THAT is saying something!!  Among those are:

The Doctor
(and certain ones are worse than others!)
Funerals
(typically unpleasant, wouldn't you say?)
Lavergne
(good people, but bad experiences keep happening there)
L  o  n  g, d r a w n out, emotional discussions that don't solve anything
(Oh, for the love...)
Grocery Shopping!
(The WORST kind of shopping!!!)




No comments: