Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The BEST...

... is the theme for this month of NaBloPoMo. I tried to do this in November but so many things came up entering into the holiday season, I fell short of posting an entry everyday. I am going to try again to get at least something little up each day in January and I am going to try to stick to the theme as much as I can. However, you know me... there could be some pretty big stretches.

So relax, sit back and enjoy the month of "Best" entries.

It should be fun and informative.... among other things, for sure.

I can't wait to see what I will write.

Suggestions about the theme "BEST"??? Feel free to comment and share ideas of what you would like to see this month.

No comments: