Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Seven Best Practices of an Effective Woman

1. She rises early.

2. She maintains the spiritual disciplines.

3. She focuses on relational priorities for every season.

4. She sets up regular times for planning.

5. She develops an effective to-do list system and calendar/planner system.

6. She establishes an efficient routine for managing her home.

7. She organizes her house systematically.

I found this random list that I had written down and stuck in a notebook and I don't know the original source of this list compilation.  It is one which I need so much work on!  Wow... unfortunately, I could get stuck on number 1.  I thought this was an excellent list to get us thinking about starting the new year off right as the best and most effective woman.  Good luck!  

No comments: