Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Top 5 Best Places to Travel (...In My Humble Opinion, of course)

I love to travel!  It is such a great opportunity of living in this day and age to be able to travel for relatively fair prices with such ease and accessibility generally speaking... I have been blessed to take time away and travel to many different places - some for school, some for vacation, some for spiritual purposes, some for work.

My Top 5 Travel Destinations are:
(in reverse order)

Alaska, US
(I prefer by cruise, if I get to choose)
Vancouver, Canada
(Lake Louise is worth the trip itself)
Paris, France
(Try to time with the Bastille Day Parade through the city)
Hvar, Croatia
(surprisingly beautiful and not at all like I envisioned)
Ambergris Caye, Belize
(Yep... sweating it out for Jesus in Central American resort)

I have also been to 37-38 states and I love seeing new parts of the country where I live and love but there is something about leaving American soil and seeing the rest of the world... maybe it is the fact that when I finish seeing international beauty and culture, I get to come back to the greatest country on earth!

No comments: