Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Toy Drive Today!

Today is the Kingwood Chamber of Commerce Toy Drive at Second Baptist Church. I'll be there at 11 AM for preview of the toy tables and then the program starts at Noon with entertainment provided by a friend of mine, Kristen Jeffries, and me. We are both singing two songs apiece and getting to ring in the holiday season for the community.



I am blessed to be able to spend time with people I enjoy, doing things I love, and being surprised at how the Lord continues to provide...


...always!

No comments: