Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things to be Thankful For... (Pt.2)

  • My roommate, LM, who rents to me for a very reasonable price
  • Her dog, Vivi, who is such a source of joy at the end of a typical day.
  • Grandparents who loved my parents enough to do the hard things
  • The sweetest nieces: IG, RL, SP, AR
  • The funniest nephews: DH, EA, JI, AK

What are some things you are thankful for?

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I am thankful to have a husband who cares deeply for me and who is strong in his faith.

Without that, I think everything else that I am also thankful for would be more difficult.

Thank you for sharing this. :) I, too, am thankful for my grandparents for the same reason.