Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Things To Be Thankful For (Pt.5)

  • So thankful for the ability to reach for your dreams
  • So thankful that I have to wait for things I want because it sharpens my character
  • So thankful that I have seen God do miraculous things that have directly impacted my life
  • So thankful that I am single right now in that I can pursue this life long dream of ministering full time through speaking and singing to women, sharing with them the joy of being a child of His.
  • So thankful that the Lord allows us to come before Him with petitions and longings that He keeps on the forefront of His mind and always answers us and provides exactly what we need when we need it. (I can think of a few of these longings right now.... Still waiting and am determined to hear what He says while I'm waiting...)

What are some things you are thankful for?