Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Things To Be Thankful For... (Pt 3)

    In honor of Veteran's Day, these stand out...

  • Soldiers of yesterday willing to fight for this country's freedom

  • Soldiers of today who are willing to fight a different kind of fight not just on the grounds but also in the media, with propaganda, and in some ways against our own

  • Soldiers of tomorrow who will have to be willing to take up the stand and continue to fight for freedom we have enjoyed but at any time could lose because of our own arrogance and disregard for those that came before us.

  • Those that I have known or loved personally who fought for me - mainly Henry O H. Sr. and Lloyd F. ~ otherwise known as Papaw and Grandpa.

  • Our President who hasn't thus far given away the farm ...yet. Praying for him is an act of will and no one needs it more. Thankful I live in a country where I am allowed to do so.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: