Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is it. It's the start of a new year for me. November 7th, 2009. Several notable events that have happened on November 7th thus far...


After seeing this list, how many people knew that November 7th would be the day a child would be born, their last day on earth, the day a major event would alter their very lives? We know not what the future holds but we know Who holds the future. Today is the beginning of a new season for me, full of unknowns and hopefully, POSITIVE note-worthy events. May the Lord be honored in this next year of life for as long as He gives me to walk around and praise Him here on earth!

No comments: