Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things to be Thankful For... (Pt.4)


  • My physical health

  • Educational opportunities

  • Gifts and abilities that make me unique

  • Weaknesses and failures that keep me humble

  • Laughter!! :)

What are some things you are thankful for?

1 comment:

The Lyons Family said...

I'm thankful for your Lovely Blog! :) Left you an award on my page - go check it out! Hope you're having a great week!