Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Website is Launched!!

Please come by to visit and see what is up and going on with the new events the Lord has allowed me to be involved with! So excited for this day to finally be here! I am ready to move in the way that He has me to move and I look forward to what that looks like.

1 comment:

Ginger Jones said...

Hey Girl,
Love the site and love the music. You know I am wishing you nothing but the best. Lots of love to you.