Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Prayer Team

I have got the most amazing prayer team that is holding me up in prayer over this month! It has seriously been like a breath of fresh air that has blown peace across my life. I am SOOOO busy and not feeling well, but through it all, I am so grateful for the group of people who have volunteered to pray for me and for the path that I am starting on. They are not doing it to get their names in lights but because they love me and I love them all so much. I cannot express how important prayer is to me in my life and yet so difficult to carve out the time to do so. That is why these people are such a blessing to me. They are willing to sacrifice something that they need to be doing and have committed to pray for me for this month, some of them all month long. I want to give them a mention here....


Brenda Mathews
Mauri Cato
Meredith Graham
Leah Olson
Angie and Bobby Edmonds
Alicen Herrin

Jane Pistole
Elaine and David Atchison

Marilyn and James Appleby
Sharon Earhart
Todd and Stacy Gill

Donna Jones
Mandy Stenberg

Pam Wiggins
Amy Miller
Sarah Samuel

Lisa Popham
Elysia Mosteller

Saralu Lunn
Carolyn and Henry Harper
Heather Sieber


Dorothy and Henry Harper Sr.
Rosslyn Harris

Reagan and Trey Harper

I am so grateful for these people and appreciate the time and effort it takes to pray for me. May the Lord bless you all with peace that passes all understanding and joy overflowing!


Thank you!

1 comment:

Christi said...

Christi - Your site looks great! Praying for your release concert in Houston! Hope things go perfectly!
Love and prayers,
Christi