Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Wait on the Lord; Be Strong and Take Heart and Wait on the Lord." Psalms 27:14



"HEAR"


Debut CD release by Christi Harper


September 18th, 2009


Open to the public at 8 PM


Second Baptist Church - North campus

22770 Hwy 59 North

Kingwood, TX 77339
Please come celebrate with me the culmination of a life-long dream
and the launching of a new season of what is sure to be
full of joy and some sadness,
maybe a few disappointments and full on elation,
and, above all,
truth and grace beyond measure.
May God receive full honor and glory for
what He has done,
what He is doing
and what He is going to do.
Praise the Lord from Whom all Blessings flow...
I am blessed and humbled.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Christi,
This post makes me sooooooooo happy!!! I know this project is something that you have put your all into, for quite some time now, and the end is FINALLY in sight. I CANNOT wait to "Hear" it!!! You deserve only GREAT things my dear :)