Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Questions to Ponder...

What is the legacy you want to leave here on this earth?
Is your life leading to that legacy that you want to leave?

What changes should you make?

What should you persevere in?

What sacrifices are necessary?

Whom shall you decide to love in spite of your feelings?

Whom shall you stand up to in spite of your fear?

Whom will you forgive when they don't deserve it?
Where are you going?
When are you going to quit?
How are you going to do it?
When are you going to start thinking about it?
When are you going to do it?

No comments: