Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Welcome Back!

Thank you so much for coming back! It's been a while, huh?

Been working, been travelling, been sick, NOT been blogging. Sorry about that. I have had several people inquiring about me and requesting updates on the blog. So, I am totally sick right now but here I am to answer the call.

I actually do have an entry in draft form from about a week and a half ago. I read some of it to my mom and she told me it would be in my best interest to NOT put it on a public blog. "Either change your entry or change your last name" I believe were her words. No, she wasn't really that harsh. She thought it was hilarious but was concerned it was something that "only a mother could love". What?? It had to do with a walk to work, a large squirrel and a lesson in preparation. This is all I can say publicly but am willing to share privately if you so desire to hear the story.

Today is Thursday and you know what that means... Thursday Thirteen!
By the time most of you read this, it will be Friday, but I think we go by the publish date so I am still in the clear with regards to accuracy. So, what will the top 13 things of today be... so many choices... The selection of the week is...(drum roll please)... Thirteen Favorite Spring Break Locations! Yahoo! Spring Break is upon us and who doesn't want to be thinking about getting out of Dodge (especially if you're from Dodge - no offense, of course to the "Dodgers".)

Here we go... (in no particular order)
1) Vail, Colorado - zipping around on skis
2) Bahamas - relaxing on a boat - a big boat
3) Aspen, Colorado - getting stuck in a snowbank on a snowmobile
4) Beaver Creek, Colorado - a day on skis followed by an evening at the spa
5) North (or South) Louisiana - enjoying lagnaippe with friends
6) Virgin Islands - relaxing on an island -after getting off a really big boat
7) San Francisco, CA - walking the hills and watching the stars
8) Seattle, WA - braving the rain, drinking coffee with family
9) Banff, Canada - captivated by and breathing in Lake Louise
10) Dallas, TX - being "home" without really being home
11) Hiking, Anywhere - any mountain worth seeing is worth hiking
12) Florida - enjoying sun, sand, and surf
13) Home - wherever family is at is where I would love to be.

How 'bout you?

No comments: