Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Parking Saga Continues...

I have not the time nor the energy right now to blog about this (primarily because I have notes, discharge summaries, treatment plans, comprehensive reports and transfer notes to write tonight), but DO NOT FEAR, I WILL be blogging the next installment of "How to Emblazon your Neighbor through Parking Shenanigans".

Honestly, this place is so ridiculous. I can not WAIT to tell you about the fun that ensues and the tempers that inflame.

Tune in...

No comments: