Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Wanted: Dietary HoHos and a Toothbrush for Jabba

I know, I know... It is either feast or famine with me, huh? Three posts in one night. The other two were ridiculous but this one is serious.

Serious as heart attack.

I have seen it.

The Force must be with me for I have seen it.

What, you may ask, have I seen?

If you were Yoda, you would know.

(Crickets...)

The CD.

I have seen it.

Soon, Luke, you will see it, too...

Until then, dress up like Princess Leia and don't eat as many HoHos as Jabba the Hut.

It's just not pretty.

1 comment: