Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Monday, February 16, 2009

"Man Looks at the Outward Appearance..."



NOW... THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!!!

First picture in the 8th file.

PROMISE!

What is this, you may ask?

I call it a Rat Bat.

I don't know what it is but a friend sent it to me to cheer me up one day and it scared me so bad when I opened it up that I screamed a little louder than I expected which then made me laugh. For quite a while actually. I think I needed to vent some pent up emotion and this did the trick.

Isn't this the UGLIEST creature God ever made?

It is HORRIBLE looking thing.

It probably secretes something that some ridiculously smart physician can make medication which will cure cancer or maybe it is what God has put in charge of eating all cockroaches. Both VERY good things. Ugly on the outside, beautiful on the inside. Kind of like coal with a diamond in the middle. Or a HoHo.

See, man looks at the outside but God looks at the heart. (1 Sam. 16:7 - paraphrased)

It must be a very GODLY creature.

(I do still think it is ugly, though... good heart or not.)

No comments: