Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Say "Hello" to my Li'l Friend


Is this the cutest dog you have ever seen in your life? Seriously. This dog could take ALL of your dogs in the Miss Dog America pageant!

On Friday...

She will live with me!!!!!!

CAN. NOT. WAIT.

More pictures to come.

OMGosh! She is so cute!!!!!!

5 comments:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Yeah, so sweet. What is her name?

The Lyons Family said...

Awwwwww!!!!!! I love her!!! What a princess - where did you find her? She's such a doll! I've been itching to get another dog - something just like yours. What breed is she? Okay - post lots of photos and info about her! LOVE HER!!! :)

Anonymous said...

She is ADORABLE Christi!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...even I - the non-pet queen - have to admit that this is a REALLY cute dog! Congrats! Name?

Christi said...

She got here today and she is downstairs right now sleeping.... like a good little girl. She is actually bigger that we thought she would be, quite a bit bigger but she is absolutely adorable. Happy and playful and yet not so high strung that she cannot chillax with her mamacita (my roommate) and her aunt Christi! I believe she will be the very best kind of dog I have ever had. I didn't pay a dime for her and she is not my dog and therefore not my primary responsibility but I can play and enjoy the poochie everyday! I love it!! Her name is Vivi. A little blessing!! (I know, I know, give it time.)