Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Album Update - Pressing On

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The CD has gone to press!!!!!
I gave final approval today for the inside booklet, inside cover, back cover and disc art.

YIPPEEEEEEE!

God is good!

(I think I am going to sell tickets!!! -- The good ones, of course.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
I cannot wait to listen to my autographed copy!! :)