Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh, Friends....

I have a new story. It is a funny story. Right now at 11:37 PM, it is not funny. It is ir-ri-ta-ting. I am ir-ri-ta-ted. Tomorrow or maybe the next day, it will be funny. Just not right now. I wanted to let you know, there is a new post coming and I'm sure that you will be amused but right now, I am too irritated about it to be amused myself. Give me some time. I know it will come. I feel it in my bones. Tune in in the near future. The time is coming when I can talk about it without wanting to hurt the Michelin Man.


Who's excited???


Who's irritated???


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........

(P.S. Happy Birthday, Kimberly!)

2 comments:

Mandy B Stenberg said...

Come on . . . you have left us hanging long enough! STORY PLEASE!

Mandy B Stenberg said...

REALLY? Come on. Finish the story. I think I already asked once!