Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Peek-A-Boo

Promise I am alive!!!

Been a little while and I wanted to catch you up on some things that have been going on! So many things... so little time...

Actually, that is false.

I have SO enjoyed the time away from work to focus solely on getting my life back and starting a new track! I said on my status for FB not too long ago how much I realized that time really IS the greatest resource. I am seeing that for myself in that I finally feel like I have some time. Everyone is so busy and I am so glad that I have the opportunity to take some of that precious resource and put it toward some things that I am so excited about!

A few places you might see me this month around town if you live in the Houston area ...
  • December 10 - Northeast Christian Academy Christmas Program "Lindsey's Gift" at 7 PM
  • December 12 - Scott Chiropractic - Open House at 10 AM - Noon
  • December 18 - Kings Harbor Outdoor Concert - 7 - 10 PM (I go on at 9 PM)
  • December 20 - Grace Reformed Baptist Church (tentative)
  • December 24 - TBA
  • December 27 - TBA

Y'all come out and visit if you are in town! Bring your friends and family! Introduce yourself and let me get to know you guys! I can't wait to see you!

I'm sooo glad to be in Houston right now! It has been a very long time since I have been able to enjoy the holiday season (rather than just a few days before) with family. What a blessing!

No comments: