Welcome Y'all

Hopefully the name of this blog speaks for itself. I envision it being one of humor, exhortation, random musings, theological discussion, sports, and things that impact my life and could bless yours. Sometimes it might be a verse or a funny story, a sports score that has me up in arms or a profound truth that has hit me. I pray you find your visit here blessing your heart.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Parking... AGAIN!!!

I know, I can't believe I am writing another post about the parking here but I AM!!! Frustration is NOT the word for this morning. Irritation is not really strong enough.

It's more like... IR-RO-TA-SHONE!!!!
I have now missed Bible Study AND church because I am now stuck between two neighbors cars who are, themselves, wedged between cars that should not be there. I was supposed to be at bible study at 9:00 this morning. Missed that. Church started at 10:30. Thought "Surely someone will move by then". That would be a negatory, Ghost rider. At 10:25, I started my walk down the street to all of my neighbors homes. After waking them up, most were very nice and understood the problem. However, unfortunately, being nice is not a superpower with cars and the one particular car that I am talking about has been around for awhile: bumps and dings around the car and the trunk is taped up... with duct tape. I have listened for voices. I have heard nothing.
I do have lunch plans to take my sweet friend out for lunch for her birthday but this appears to be a no go at this point.
Suggestions, friends? What say you?

1 comment:

Christi said...

Well, to follow up, the culprit arrived at 12:15 to pick up his car. He was visiting his friends across the yard from me and my roommate. He was very apologetic. However, his friends that live here and should know better, looked at me with disdain and walked away without any kind of acknowledgement. I forsee this happening again in the future. Suggestions have been, first and foremost, keep a towing company's number on speed dial. Is this similar to the Martha Stewart where she became the example for what not to do?